A dome with a cross for the church in Tilichiki was delivered to Kamchatkatranslated

For the church of St. Joasaph of Belgorod in the village of Tilichiki, Olyutorsky district, delivered a dome with a cross, made by order of the Kamchatka diocese in the city of Volgodonsk. The house kit for the church in honor of St. Joasaph of Belgorod has already been delivered to Tilichiki. In 2026, all necessary documents were received to begin construction of the church.
The village of Tilichiki at the beginning of the 20th century was called Joasaph, due to the fact that the church in the village bore the name of St. Joasaph of Belgorod. The glorification of Saint Joasaph as a saint took place on September 4, 1911. Kamchatka missionary Metropolitan Nestor (Anisimov) was present at this event. Around the same time, the Imperial family donated a wooden church specifically for the village of Tilichiki in Kamchatka, and Emperor Nicholas II blessed the consecration of this church in honor of St. Joasaph of Belgorod.



