Dean of the Miass-Rural District, Priest Evgeny Novokreschinov, congratulated his fellow villagers on Village Daytranslated

The village was founded on August 1, 1736 as the Miass fortress. The decision was made by order of Empress Anna Ioannovna. The place was chosen at the Ulu-Top (Ulutup) crossing over the Miass River - it was a key point on the route of food delivery from Techenskaya Sloboda (the modern village of Russkaya Techa) to the Verkhneyaitskaya pier, and from there to the Orenburg under construction. The task of the fortress is to protect the eastern borders of Russia, as well as serve as a stronghold for monitoring the actions of nomads. The general management of the construction was carried out by Vasily Nikitich Tatishchev, and the Prime Major of the Siberian Garrison Dragoon Regiment, Yakov Stepanovich Pavlutsky, was directly responsible for the construction. One of the streets in the village is named after him. CDRO Chelyabinsk Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church. All rights reserved.









